If you wish to take a part in the scientific program, please submit your poster abstract to email@example.com.
Please, state your interest if you would like to present your abstract orally. Scientific committee will select limited number of abstracts for the mini-lectures session. The authors whose abstracts are selected for the oral presentation will be contacted by the organizers.
Instructions for the Abstract Submission:
- Title: Your abstract title must not exceed 200 characters, and must be written in ’Sentence form’. No abbreviations are allowed in the title.
- Authors and Institutions: Add full names of authors and their affiliations. Please, underline the name of the presenting author.
- Abstract Body:
- Abstract text should consist of the following sections: Introduction; Materials and Methods; Results; Discussion and Conclusion. Section titles should not appear in the text but the abstract must follow this content and order. Please make sure to start a new paragraph for each section.
- Your abstract body can have a maximum of 2000 characters (with spaces).
- Abstracts should be written in ‘Sentence form’.
- Use standard abbreviations for units of measure; other abbreviations should be spelled out in full at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parenthesis (exceptions: RNA, DNA, etc.).
- Tables, charts or other figures are not permitted.
- Do not include any reference citations, funding information, keywords, or commercial advertising.
- Please proofread your work carefully before submission and ensure all submission details are correct. Abstracts will not be copyedited.
- Bellow abstract body, please state your interest if you would like to present your abstract orally. Otherwise, your abstracts will be scheduled for the poster presentations.
- Submit your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The late abstract submission is until October 15, 2016.